Sunday, February 24, 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag?



Hey Dolls!  So I thought I'd give you a quick glance into my makeup bag.  This does change from time to time but these are the staple I have had in my bag lately:

- Makeup bag is a Sonia Kashuk bag from Target
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
- NARS Lip Gloss in Belize
- MAC Lipstick in Blankety
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer
- MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Plus
- Benefit They're Real Mascara (trial size)
- Travalo Perfume Atomizer (filled with Miss Dior)
- Maybelline Infalliable Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet as Candy
- NARS Lip Gloss in Chelsea Girls
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Medium
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC-25
- MAC Pro Longwear Eyeliner in Black Ice
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Nude
- MAC Lip Liner in Boldly Bare
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Sephora Retractable Lip Brush

I know it doesn't look l like all of this will fit in that makeup bag but trust me it does ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment