Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Rave: Revlon Lip Butters


This is not a review of a new product since the Revlon Lip Butters have been out for awhile now. My purpose in posting this is to rave about this awesome lip product. If you aren't familiar with them the Revlon lip butters are a hybrid between a lip balm and a lipstick. They give great color while moisturizing and hydrating your lips. I love them because I can toss one in my purse and use it all day for my lip balm and my lip color. They go on with ease and I rarely need a mirror to apply them - I really appreciate that in a lip color.

I currently have seven of them and a looking for some of the new Summer colors. The colors I have in my collection:

- Raspberry Pie
- Red Velvet
- Fig Jam
- Creme Brulee
- Sugar Frosting
- Pink Truffle
- Cupcake

Of the seven that I own I think my favorite is Fig Jam. It is a gorgeous deep vampy reddish purple color. It is an extremely flattering color.

No comments:

Post a Comment