Sunday, February 24, 2013

Disappointing...OCC Lip Tar






I was so excited when my Sephora started carrying the OCC Lip Tars. I love pinky nude lips and was really excited to try the color Hush. Hush reminded me a lot of my favorite NARS Chelsea Girls lip gloss. If you are not familiar with OCC Lip Tars they are very pigmented lip colors that come in a tube. Anyway, I bought Hush and was really excited about the color. The color comes out true to what it looks like in the tube. What really disappointed me is that the color settled into the lines of my lips and was visibly noticeable. I feel like I would constantly have to check in mirrors to make sure it was still even and covering every section of my lips. Maybe I have to try it over a lip balm or just play around with it some more. I don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment