Sunday, February 24, 2013

Current Favorite Mascara





I am absolutely loving the Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara. I have tiny sparse lashes to begin with so I am always looking for a great volumizing/lengthening mascara. I watched mixed reviews on YouTube. I was in need of new mascara so I figured why not? I had been using Benefit's They're Real and really liked the brush but $23 for a tube of mascara just doesn't seem reasonable. I picked the CG mascara up at Target for something like $7. I must tell you, BEST $7 on a mascara I've ever spent. Not only does it lengthen my lashes it separates them so they don't like like big spiders sitting on my eyes. The brush is a nice hard brush which I like - I find that the fuller softer brushes tend to make my lashes stick together.

I have actually had people tell me what long full lashes I have - ha, I won't tell if you don't ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I have the same eyelash issues and will be trying this mascara

    ReplyDelete