Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gloss Balms






It seems like everyone and their mother is making a jumbo gloss balm and they ALL look alike LOL. I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and try some of the jumbo gloss balms myself. I bought one Cover Girl Jumbo Gloss Balm and two Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains. I must say - I'm kind of loving them. The first thing I like is that they have a nice consistency and glide on nicely - I like that they are a jumbo pencil that provides a nice even application. They have great color payoff and as promised they stain your lips to leave behind a nice color even after the gloss wears off. I REALLY love that all you have to do is keep twisting them up when they get low - no sharpener required. I bought the colors Honey and Sweetheart/Valentine in the Revlon balms and Watermelon Twist in Cover Girl. I will definitely be looking into more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment