Sunday, February 24, 2013

Liquid Eyeliner Woes



 Am I the only person in the world that has issues with liquid eyeliner? No matter what the brand they all seem to fail me. Let me first start by saying I have small eyelids so lining my lids is a challenge to begin with. I can never seem to get the perfect line that I hope to. Perhaps my hand is too unsteady? I currently have in my collection:

- Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner
- L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner
- Maybelline Master Duo Liner
- Urban Deacy 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

I can't say I am in love with any of them. I try to love liquid liner but it always falls short no matter what the brand. I also tend to think that black liquid liner is intense of a look for everyday wear (on me - on others it looks great).


Any suggestions for a good liquid liner? Technique? Colors?

1 comment: