Friday, March 8, 2013

New Product: Benefit Fake Up Crease Control Concealer





Ok, so I may have been living under a rock (ok, a rock called Mac cosmetics) for a long time because I hadn't been a Benefit user/lover/fan. Thankfully I have started to branch out and try different makeup brands and let me tell you it has been AWESOME.  A brand that is quickly becoming one of my favorites is Benefit.  Their products are amazing and this new one is no exception. 

I saw this on the Benefit wall at Sephora and was immediately intrigued.  It is a concealer unlike any I have seen or have in my collection. It comes in a stick form but the concealer itself is in the middle of a clear balm.  The advertisement on the wall said that it helps prevent creasing and diffuses fine lines.  Well that's perfect because I have very tiny fine lines under my eyes and have found that most concealers begin to settle in the lines as the day wears on. 

The first comment I will make is that this glides on so smoothly.  I just swipe some underneath my eyes and blend it in with my ring finger - I think using a brush would really defeat the purpose of the balm.  I only used this under my eyes as I'm not sure how well it would work on blemishes on other parts of my face.  I found as the day wore on that this doesn't settle into the fine lines AND underneath my eyes felt really soft and hydrated.  This is seriously one of those things that I have said to myself "why didn't I have this idea" - that's how amazing it is.

Oh Benefit - how awesome you are. 


1 comment: