Sunday, February 24, 2013

MAC Painterly Paint Pot vs. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded



On days that I am going for a more natural look I like to use a natural wash of color on my lids just to give them a little bit of color. My two favorite colors for this look are MAC's Painterly Paint Pot and Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Branded. They are both pale flesh toned colors.
Painterly is a matte flesh toned color that has the tiniest pink hue to it really evens out the color of your eyelids and gives the impression of a nude eye.

Barely Branded is more of a champagne color with shimmer. I tend to use this one when I'm looking or a bright eyed natural look. I use it all over the lid and then a tiny bit in the inner corners of my eyes. It really opens them up - with this color I don't line my lower waterline with a dark liner but line it with Rimmel's Scandal Eyes in Nude. The liner mutes out any redness and gives a big open eye look.

They are both great nude colors but I think my preference would have to be Painterly. I really like that I can swipe this on with my finger and not fuss with it too much.

2 comments:


  1. paint for mac MyBrushes paint for Mac app is the best Mac paint software to paint on Mac infinite canvas and PLAYBACK drawing Paintbrush for Mac.It's good as ms Paint for Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apa sih yang dimaksud dengan Bebasbayar yuk...kita kupas-tuntas di http://www.maslukis.com/2016/05/tanya-jawab-tentang-bebasbayar.html

    ReplyDelete