Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Rave: Urban Decay Super Saturated High-Gloss Lip Color


Guys - run don't walk to get these awesome lip pencils. They have amazing color and even though they are a pencil they aren't matte. They have a nice glossy sheen and the colors are vivid, flattering and gorgeous. I bought Naked, F-Bomb, Apocalypse and Love Child.

Naked is a very pretty natural nude color, F-Bomb is a great fire engine red, Apocalypse is a deep vampy purple and Love Child is a pretty light nude pink. They are creamy and glide on nicely. My only tip would be to wear them over a lip balm. If you have dry lips these will show where you may have dry skin. The only other thing I'm not crazy about is that they aren't self sharpening. You do have to use a large sharpener - I use the Urban Decay Grind House sharpener. I wish that these were self sharpening like the Tarte LipSurgence or Revlon Glossy Balms.

No comments:

Post a Comment