Thursday, October 17, 2013

My First Time...Sleek Blushes

Sleek is a UK based makeup company that is not available in the States.  You can order directly from their site and have it shipped internationally. I had heard a lot of good things about the brand but was just a little hesitant to try it out without seeing it in person. Being the blush junkie that I am I finally decided to bite the bullet and order a few blushes.

What was I waiting for?  Seriously, these blushes are amazing.  They are pigmented, soft and apply smoothly.  They have a great scent to them that is reminiscent of the Benefit boxed blushes.  And...the best part is the price.  At $5.99 for 8g of product they are super affordable. I am in love with the smooth matte black packaging. While they look small 8g of product is more than most standard blushes.  A standard NARS blush is 4.8g of product and a standard MAC blush is 6g.  It doesn't take terribly long for them to ship either.  I placed my order on the September 2nd and they were delivered on October 11th. 

I ordered two single blushes in the colors Pomegranate and Rose Gold.  Pomegranate is deep berry with slight shimmer that is going to be perfect for Fall.  As its name would suggest, Rose Gold is a rosy blush with a gold shimmer.  It reminds me a lot of Benefit's Rockateur blush. The only con about these blushes is that the packaging can be a little difficult to open.  I fight to open the Rose Gold blush the most.  The lid sticks but eventually opens.





Needless to say, I am definitely going to be ordering more from this line.  I am particularly interested in the blush trios.  I have also heard good things about their Pout Polish.

What have Sleek Makeup products have you tried?  Which ones do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment