Monday, October 28, 2013

Deal of the Day: Sally Hansen Gel Nail Strips

I stumbled across an amazing deal today that I just had to share with you guys.  I stopped at Walgreen's on my way home from work to pick up a card.  I took a quick trip through the cosmetics section (it's just habit) and I saw that some of the Sally Hansen Gel Nail Strips were on clearance for $7.49.  There was also a Walgreen's coupon for $5 off the gel strips.  I asked the manager if I could use the coupon on the gel strips that were on clearance and sure enough...the coupon worked! Each box of nail strips ended up only being $2.49! They normally retail for $14.99 - that's just a little more than an 80% savings. Needless to say I stocked up!



Just a side note, these nail strips do require the separate Sally Hansen drying lamp. The coupon comes in the Walgreen's book at the front of the store - not the weekly circular.  I forgot to see when the coupon expires - sorry guys.  When I went in today they had a ton of colors to choose from (not every single color is on sale but a lot are) - so if you want to partake I would get to your Walgreen's sooner rather than later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment