Friday, March 8, 2013

Product Rave: Beauty Blender


OMG! I know I am probably one of the last people in the world (ok, not really) to find this treasure that is the Beauty Blender.  I had heard about them but was hesitant to spend $20 on a sponge plus my Sephora didn't carry them in the store.  If you aren't familiar with what the Beauty Blender is - it is a sponge that you use to apply foundation. You wet it and then use it damp.  It is supposed to provide you a dewy flawless finish.

I actually bought the Sonia Kashuk version from Target to see what all the hype was about.  The Sonia Kashuk version is nice but I wasn't impressed and ended up going back to using my good old foundation brush.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago - I was at Sephora and spotted it while standing in line.  I had heard such good things so I bit the bullet and bought one.  Let me tell you - there is absolutely no comparison between the Beauty Blender and any other beauty sponge.  The BB is so soft and literally bounces off your skin as you are stippling foundation onto your face.  I actually am so in love with my Beauty Blender that I went online and bought 2 backups.

No comments:

Post a Comment