Sunday, March 31, 2013

Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream


I have been on the hunt for a really awesome BB cream and I think I may have found it.  After seeing some of my favorite beauty gurus rave about this product I went online and ordered it. 
Lioele is a Korean cosmetics company.  However, there is a distribution center in Texas.  I ordered mine from www.lioeletexas.com in case you want to check it out. The price is $28.94 for 50 ml of product. 

The Lioele Triple the Solution is an extremely thick BB cream.  The color is a bit light - probably about a shade too light for me (I am MAC NC-30 for reference) but this can be evened out with powder and/or bronzer.  I think that this is best used on its own and not used under foundation.  If used under foundation it might be a bit cakey looking.  It provides relatively good coverage and can absolutely be used on in place of foundation.  I apply this product with a flat top kabuki brush. I really love the texture of this product and the way that it corrects my skin.  This is really an amazing product that I highly recommend.  I will definitely be repurchasing this product.


Claims: A skin brightening and perfecting BB cream that provides a flawless complexion
Coverage: I find that this particular BB cream provides medium to full coverage
Scent: This product has a light floral scent but it is not overpowering
Long Wearing: When I set this BB cream with a powder the coverage lasts a solid 6 hours without needing a touch-up
Packaging: Comes in a tube with an adorable pink and white checkered pattern and convenient pump
Price: $28.49
Availability: Lioele products are not in stores and can be ordered from the Lioele Texas site

Pros:
  • Excellent coverage
  • Feels lightweight on the skin 
  • Ships quickly 
Cons:
  • Only available in one shade
  • Only available to order online
Overall: I really like this product.  I like that it is a true BB cream and not just a tinted moisturizer in disguise.  I do wish that it came in a variety of shades.  I can only use this in the winter months after my summer tan has long faded.  Overall, I would recommend this product for those with fair skin that are looking for a BB cream to use as an alternative to foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment