Monday, March 11, 2013

Sigma Beauty Essential Mr. Bunny Kit



This is my first Sigma brush kit - I really wanted the purple Essential Make Me Crazy kit but ended up going with Mr. Bunny because I thought the black brushes would match my MAC brushes better. 

The brushes themselves come in a super cut brush holder that snaps together.  You can separate the two halves to use as brush cups and then snap them back together if you have to travel with them.  One thing I really love about them is that the bigger brushes come with brush guards.  The brushes themselves a glossy black handle and super soft bristles.  I love that these brushes are vegan friendly and are able to maintain such a soft bristle.  I can't wait to see how they perform. 

I know the $120 price tag can be a bit of a deterrent but when you do the math it comes out to be $10/brush.  Well worth it.  This particular kit comes with:

E05 Eye Liner
E30 Pencil
E40 Tapered Blending
E55 Eye Shading
E60 Large Shader
E65 Small Angle
E70 Medium Angled Shading
E30 Large Powder
E40 Large Angled Contour
E50 Duo Fibre
E60 Foundation
E70 Concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment